We value a balanced work lifestyle so our associates can do their most. Our associates receive vacation, holiday, shutdown pay and birthday off, as well as the opportunity to enjoy company outings with their family members.
Employee Assistance Program that provides a comprehensive suite of clinical and non-clinical resources that address workplace, life, and crisis events.
- Holiday Pay
- 5 Days of Paid Time Off after 90 Days
- 15 Days of Paid Time Off after 1 Year
- Birthday Off with Pay
- Paid Shutdowns
We have complete compensation packages that include 401(k) with company match and access to numerous retirement planning resources. NX Automotive Logistics USA, Inc. also provides Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance and Life and AD&D Insurance at no cost.
- 401(k) – Company Match up to 3%
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Health & Well-Being
We value our associate’s health, that’s why we offer an insurance package that includes medical, dental, vision, health savings account, on-site clinic, and much more.
- Prescription Drug
- On-Site Clinic – Only $5 per visit for both associates and their families.
Learning & Development
At NX Automotive Logistics USA, Inc. we believe innovation can’t happen without continuous learning and we provide our employees with many ways to grow professionally and personally.
When you work for us we invest in you!
NXAL Associate & Family Clinic
NXAL has an Onsite Clinic to provide primary care services to our associates and their dependents who are members of our group health plan.
- Primary Care
- Acute and Urgent illnesses/injuries
- Yearly examinations and screening
- Specialist referrals
- Disease Monitoring and Management
- Cardiovascular disease
- Prevention and Wellness
- Biometrics screening
- Health risk assessments
- Lifestyle and risk modification
- Blood pressure screening
- Occupational Health Services
- Return to work evaluation
- Initial injury treatment evaluation and management
- Pre-employment physicals
- Substance abuse testing (Drug Screens)
How to Schedule a Visit – You can schedule a visit via telephone at 937-651-6951, in person, and Mary Rutan Hospital’s MyCare patient portal.